[MAonly] Nomination for MES thesis award

Dayle Hardy-Short Dayle.Hardy-Short at nau.edu
Fri Oct 15 18:35:27 CDT 2010

Hello, all,

My very deepest deepest apologies. When I hit reply, I was thinking "Juliann Scholl." Please delete the previous message--it was a submission and not intended for the entire list. I believe I've done this 3 times, and I would appreciate it if you would delete all three messages that you just received from me via the MES listserv.

I am very sorry for this.

Dayle Hardy-Short

Dayle Hardy-Short, Ph.D.
Professor of Speech Communication
Northern Arizona Univ (School of Communication)
email: dayle.hardy-short at nau.edu
phone: 928.523.2311